– Drive across the High Atlas Mountains
– Visit Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou, considered a world heritage site by the UNESCO
– Climb up to Dades canyons
– Drive along the Valley of the roses, and the road of 1001 Kasbahs
– Walk in Todra oasis next to the stream, and visit a Berber village
– Join your camel caravan for a camel trek in Erg Chebbi to your desert camp while assisting to a dramatic color-changing sunset.
– Sleep under the stars at your desert camp
– Visit Ouarzazate with its film studios
Your 3 days Marrakech to Merzouga desert tour will start at around 07h30 in the morning from your riad or hotel. We will start our Morocco desert tour with a drive to Kasbah Ait Ben Hadou through Tizi Ntichka pass and the High Atlas Mountains. Numerous stops will be made along the way. Visit the UNESCO world heritage Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou, which was also served as a set for various Hollywood blockbusters. We continue to Ouarzazate and visit Kasbah Taourirte before lunch ( At leisure ). In the afternoon, we drive to Boumalne Dades via the Valley of the Roses before we reach our boutique Le Chateau De Dades located in Dades Valley.
Dinner and overnight
After breakfast, drive through the 1001 Kasbahs road to Tinghir where you can enjoy a walk along Todgha River Banks visiting Berber Villages and Ksours and end up in the impressive landscapes of huge cliffs of Todgha gorges. Lunch at leisure in the Gorges before you continue to Merzouga. Upon arrival at Erg Chebbi, meet your camel caravan where the road ends and ride your camel and drive over the color changing sand dunes to watch one of the most dramatic sunsets ever. Drive back to your Sahara desert camp where a well deserved Moroccan dinner will be served under the stars next to the campfire while entertained by the local nomads playing their drums, and the nearby dunes expose a great display of shooting stars and crystal clear constellations.
Overnight at your Sahara desert camp.
After breakfast, drive back to Marrakech through Dades Valley, Ouarzazate (where we will stop for lunch) and Tizi Ntichka pass. Your 3 days desert trip from Marrakech to Merzouga will end at your hotel or riad.
|2 PRS||3 PRS||4 PRS||5 PRS||6 PRS||7 PRS||8-10 PRS||11-13 PRS||14-17 PRS|
|€ 295||€ 225||€ 185||€ 165||€ 155||€ 149||€ 145||€ 125||€ 119|